How Do I Apply?

Want to design your own major in CUNY? Here is the application for CUNYBA and information about applying.

Applying to CUNY BA is pretty simple!

Here's what we need from you:

*Reminder: The CUNYBA application is a different and separate application from the application for CUNY colleges (

Access the application guide at this link: