It’s never too early to apply to CUNY BA! Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible if they are interested in being considered for the upcoming semester. We’re accepting applications for Spring 2021 till January 22nd.
Why CUNY BA?
- Design your own area of concentration
- Enjoy flexible degree requirements
- Keep your home college while taking courses across CUNY
- Have your own designated Academic Advisor
- Apply for CUNY BA scholarships
Information about applying is available on our website. To apply, download, and complete your application and send it by email to our Admissions Coordinator, Peter Altman, at email@example.com
- You need to be enrolled (or in the process of enrolling) in a CUNY college to be part of CUNY BA.
- If you’re not enrolled, you can apply to both a CUNY college and CUNY BA at the same time. (There are two different applications, one for the colleges and one for the CUNY BA program.)
- There may be a fee to apply to a CUNY college. There is no fee to apply to CUNY BA.
- Even though they are no longer required, we accept recommendation letters via email as well. They can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!